game of thrones will really surprise people next season when in the ninth episode they kill off actual viewers
I was not expecting that, and I laughed entirely too loud.
I can never not remember this whenever someone says “abort the mission”
10 Fun Facts About Cannibalism (x)
a man put an ad on craigslist that stated “looking for male 18-26 to be butchered and cannibalized.” he got a response and butchered and cannibalized a 24 year old man. he could not, however, be sent to prison for murder given that he had the man’s consent
Fun tidbits about cannibalism. In case you ever need to start a conversation, and all you can think to talk about is cannibalism.
Fandom: Doctor Who
“‘I knew it,’ breathed Rose in awe. ‘I knew you were somewhere, waiting for me. And now we can be together, the way we were always meant to be.’
The leather jacket said nothing, but it lay on the floor looking so leathery and jackety that words were unnecessary.”
The same unique expression. 40 years time difference.
This is probably the greatest post I have ever seen on tumblr. Ever.
She’s still so beautiful.
she is stunning .
I’m just like:
So like there are tons of theories surrounding who Missy could be, including another aspect of The Doctor (like the Valeyard) or another aspect of Clara (an evil echo), and there’s evidence to back up both theories:
Missy as the Valeyard:
- knows the Doctor very well and can apparently access knowledge about what’s currently happening to him
- resides in a world much like Gallifrey’s Matrix
- seems like a Time Lord
- dresses similarly to him
Missy as a Clara echo:
- calls the Doctor “her boyfriend”
- knows the Doctor
- wanted Clara and the Doctor together for reasons, gives Clara his phone number to make it happen and also put an ad in the paper
- dresses similarly to Victorian Clara
- In Caretaker, Clara had a desk name tag that read “Miss C Oswald,” “Miss C” = Missy
Okay but consider:
- Both Clara and the Doctor assume the other was the one to put the ad in the paper, assumed the other was the “egotistical game player”
- they are both obsessed/addicted to each other and can’t actually seperate/distance themselves from each other despite attempts to do so
- they both have been compared to each other in the narrative, especially their negative traits
- Missy dresses similarly to both Clara and the Doctor
- Missy looks like what would happen if you smushed both of them into the same person
I.E., Missy is some horrible conglomerate abomination of both the Doctor and Clara. These two egotistical, obsessed-with-each-other-but-trying-to-hide-it couple of assholes, through some scifi shenanigans, have some splinter/offshoot amalgamation of both their worst traits and it’s coming to get them.
you’re welcome bye
REMEMBER WHEN I WROTE THIS AND I WAS MOSTLY JOKING
BECAUSE I’M NOT SURE I’M JOKING ANYMORE
many a true word is spoken in jest, my friend.
Clearly, you’re a genius.